Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's leap year..

Apparently this is a day where women can ask men to marry them...I watched the movie "Leap Year" and it was actually pretty darned cute...anywhoooo... This a.m. I completely slept thru my 4:26 a.m. wake up call to go to masters swim..I think I was exhausted from our cycling class last night and not sleeping very well.

So, tonight I'll do my longish run..except that there's this whole leap year run thing.  I can't run 29 miles, I want to run further than 2.9 miles and longer than 29minutes..what should I do instead?? Any ideas out there?

2 comments:

  1. Run 29 minutes :)

    I was suppose to go to masters swim last night and totally missed it. Doesn't start till 8:30 pm but by the time I had gotten home from my run and fixed everyone blueberry waffles, including myself, I took a shower, put on the PJ's and called it good night. Kinda glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave your long running till the weekend, shorter runs during the week along with swimming and spinning work well, especially when you have to go to work too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your blah blah here!