Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back to cycling

Tuesday night core/cycling class tonight.  30min's of core and 1hr high spinning class. I like Thursday nights better as it's long, tempo-ish type class.  This high cadence stuff is for the birds.  I know it's supposed to be really good for us cyclists, but it gets old.

I am looking forward to being finished with these classes and out on the roads.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be 62 here, rainy, but warm.

This a.m. the birds are back and chirping their pretty hearts out.  Come on spring, I know you're just around the corner!
Tomorrow night is our 3rd class for puppies.

Here you can see our "Blue" attacking my husband....getcher a$$ outta bed he's trying to say!

3 comments:

  1. Cute name, "Blue"....and cute picture, he knows he wants to go out and get at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, by the time I am out of work tomorrow, I bet its raining, of course the weekend is going to be cold, ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he means business trying to get your husband out of bed! That's funny!

    I don't get all the high cadence. Sometimes I feel that if you're spinning with little or no resistance than it's a waste? I'm sure I'm wrong but it would be like running in mid air.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your blah blah here!