Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shared Christmas presents..right??

I have purchased the Kindle for my husband for Christmas...
 I have found this new book by Chrissie Wellington, it looks great!  This is the description: Wellington's first-hand, inspiring story includes all the incredible challenges she has faced-- from anorexia to near-drowning to training with a controversial coach. But to Wellington, the drama of the sports also presents an opportunity to use sports to improve people's lives.

A LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS reveals the heart behind Wellington's success, along with the diet, training and motivational techniques that keep her going through one of the world's most grueling events.

Now I don't think my husband will care about Chrissie's story, but I will..and well..he needs to share his Kindle right?? right??? :)

4 comments:

  1. This book looks great. Enjoy your "husband's" Kindle! :-D Thank you for the birthday wishes.... you, too! Amazing that our birthdays are one day apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a pretty great book. I love the cover anyway. Kinda how I feel after a good run. :)

    Yes! Sharing the Kindle is a must. My husband bought me the Nook last year and I think he uses it more than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt the old saying, what is his is yours as well?

    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that looks like an awesome book, I'll have to put it on my "to get list". Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your blah blah here!