Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega Millions what would you do?

At work we decided to pool our money together and buy tickets for tonights drawing of the Mega Millions.  Apparently you have a greater chance of getting struck by lightening..15x's..in the same day...so why wouldn't you buy a ticket..duhhhhh :))

If I won some money, I know exactly what I would do!  My dad has colon cancer, the health care in Canada is pitiful.  He hasn't even been booked for surgery and treatment..he needs it NOW!!!  I would take the money and bring my dad over to the USA to the best cancer treatment place I could get him into..sad...I know.

Well..send me some good luck vibes..TGIF!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh GOOD LUCK!!!

    I just can't believe that your father's cancer has not been addressed yet, that is disgusting!!!

    Sending you positive vibes for your dad!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Leave your blah blah here!